- Achieve better Business Planning success
- Evaluate Capital Budgeting decisions by adopting the different analytical methods
- Achieve better Operational Results by understanding the overall budgeting process
- Understand the different Budgeting Techniques and implement ...
Throughout the workshop, delegates create a full set of forecasted financial statements. Starting with a blank spreadsheet, delegates examine different scenarios to see how the business performs under stress and how key financial ratios vary under different circumstances.
This workshop will enable the attendees to have better understanding of cost flow through an organization, of cost allocation and applying it in a manufacturing and service environment.The workshop cover the uses of cost accounting data, responsibility accounting, elements of manufacturing costs, ...
This workshop will provide delegates with comprehensive understanding of current IFRS standards.
Introduction to IFRS
IFRS 1: First Time Adoption of IFRS
IAS 1,7,34 - IFRS 2,5 : Presentation of Financial Statements
IAS 2,16, 36,40 : Tangible Assets
This workshop will enable the non - finance professionals to understand key financial accounting concepts and how they are applied in organizations, to communicate more effectively with the finance professionals and to achieve a better insight into decision making based on financial impact.
- Sharpen your financial analysis skills with this hands-on workshop
- Develop skills for better business decision making
- Understand different company valuation techniques and apply them