- Day 1
THE BUDGETING PROCESS
- How does the budgeting process work?
- Identify the major components of budgets & their relationships.
- Other types of budgets: Zero-based, flexible, static and rolling
- The Role of the Budget in the Organization.
- Advantages and disadvantages of budgets
- Establishing the general guidelines
- Establishing the budget calendar
PREPARING THE BUDGET
The Operating Budget
The Sales Budget
- Overview of the Sales Budget
- Responsibility for Sales Information
- Sources of Sales Information
- Factors Affecting Sales
The Cost of Goods Sold Budget
- Ending Inventory Assumptions
- Impact of Changes in Ending Inventory
- The Ending Finished Goods Inventory Budget
The Sales and Marketing Budget
- Types and Timing of Sales and Marketing Expenses
- Structure of the Sales and Marketing Budget
- Sources of Sales and Marketing Expense Information
- Analysis of the Sales and Marketing Budget
- Factors affecting the Sales and Marketing Budget
- Sales and Marketing Metrics
The General and Administrative Budget
- The G & A Budget
- Cost Variability in the G&A Budget
- Allocation of Administrative Expenses
- Departmental Budget
- The Employees/Compensation Budget
- The Benefits Budget
- The Headcount Budget
- Link between Budgets and Bonus Compensation
THE FINANCIAL BUDGET
The Capital Budget
- Overview of Capital Budgeting
- Net Present Value Analysis
- The Payback Method
- Capital Budget Proposal Analysis
The Cash Budget
The Budgeted Balance Sheet
BUDGETING REPORTING AND MONITORING
- Formulation of the Budget
- General Reporting Format
- Variance analysis reports
- The Rolling Forecast Process
- Budgeting Controls
- The Production Budget
- The Direct Materials Budget
- The Direct Labor Budget
- The Manufacturing Overhead Budget
This workshop aims to introduce the budgeting process across an organization. It will cover the budgeting process across all levels of the organization.
In Summary, the budgeting workshop will cover the following points:
- Understanding the overall budgeting process, its role, its advantages and disadvantages.
- Developing the guidelines and linking them to the strategy and key performance indicators (KPIs) in the budget.
- Developing a master budget and integrate all its components.
- Understanding revenue budgeting and the variance analysis.
- Understanding capital budgeting and the techniques associated with it.
- Explaining the cash budget development and factors affecting it.
- Covering other budgeting procedures and controls as it relates to the finance department
In addition to the valuable knowledge and the skills participant will get:
- Certificate of course completion
- Chief Executive Officers /GMs
- Chief Financial Officers
- Managers with Budget responsibilities
- Department Heads
- Finance Managers and Controllers
- Sales Managers
|Start Oct 12, 2018||End Oct 12, 2018|
Please fill the forms to enroll to this course.
Discount Plans, Refunds & Cancellation Policy Read More
Yields LLC 5th Flr - Berytech Bldg
Give your team the right workshop to contribute to your organization’s success. Request In-house Quotation Now!Request Now
Please fill the forms to request an in house quotation.
Need to talk to us? We're listening.
Contact us now!