- Day 1,2
Analysis and Interpretation of Basic Accounting Concepts and Financial Statements
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Classification and Structure of Statement of Accounts
- Fundamental Accounting Concepts and Applications
- Ratio Analysis and Interpretation
- Limitations of Financial and Accounting Ratios
Managerial and Cost Accounting
- Identification of Cost Drivers and Cost Terminology
- Break-Even Analysis
- Analysis Leverage Analysis
Understanding the Time Value of Money (TVM)
- Introduction to TVM
- Examination of TVM Rules and Assumptions
- Valuation of Different Cash Flow Streams
Financing and Capital Structure
- What is a Capital Structure?
- Types of Financing Instruments
- Debt Financing
- Equity Financing
- Debt vs. Equity Financing
Finance for non-finance professionals targets all senior and upper management professionals striving to understand the fundamentals of finance. This course focuses on making executive and strategic decisions based on better financial understanding.
This training will allow participants to:
- Develop a basic understanding of the fundamentals of finance
- Understand the basic accounting model and its limitations
- Develop the ability to understand financial statements
- Utilize management accounting tools for business decision making
- Set financial targets and align them to long term objectives
- Understand different valuation techniques
- Understand capital structure and financing options
In addition to the valuable knowledge and the skills participant will get:
- Certificate of course completion
- Marketing executives
- Sales executives
- HR executives
- Operations managers
- IT managers
- Department heads
- Professionals from specialized sectors (lawyers, physicians, pharmacists..)
|Start Jun 25, 2018||End Jun 26, 2018|
|Day 1,2 , MondayFrom6:00 pm|
|Day 1,2 , TuesdayFrom6:00 Pm|
Please fill the forms to enroll to this course.
Discount Plans, Refunds & Cancellation Policy Read More
Yields LLC 5th Flr - Berytech Bldg
Give your team the right workshop to contribute to your organization’s success. Request In-house Quotation Now!Request Now
Please fill the forms to request an in house quotation.
Need to talk to us? We're listening.
Contact us now!